Please note you must click on the “Finalize Registration” button after your
registration has confirmed in order for the registration to be complete.
Under your guidance, your dog will learn how to navigate through a series of obstacles. Basic obedience is strongly recommended but a good recall is required. The progression of our classes is listed below.
If you’re just starting out you will want to enroll in a Beginners level class and then work your way through the levels in the order listed below:
- Beginners Class – This class is for the dog and handler who are just starting out and introduces all contact obstacles at lower height, tunnels, jumps and weaves. Dogs registering for the Beginner level of agility must have completed a CarDunAl 10 week Beginner Obedience Class or have permission of the Director of Agility Training.
The following classes require the permission of your current Instructor or evaluation by the Director of Agility Training.
- Intermediate Class – This class will take contact obstacles to full height, continues jumping skills and weave poles. You will begin navigating short sequences.
- Advanced 1 Class – This class begins to refine skills as dog and handler begin running longer sequences. Dogs must be comfortable on full height contact obstacles. This class is geared for students coming out of the Intermediate Class
- Advanced 2 Class – This class is a bridge between Advanced and Beginner Competition. The class will be in the competition ring and is intended to provide a better transition into competition level classes.
- Beginner Competition – Dog and handlers will begin running competition courses. Dogs must be able to navigate a full set of weaves.
- Master Competition – This is continued training dog and handler that are showing competitively.
- Skills and Drills – Is a 6 week class that will focus on obstacle discrimination, distance, handling and layering techniques, and particular jump configurations. Dogs must be at the Beginner Competition level of training.
10 Week Class Fee: $160.00
6 Week Class Fee: $110.00
Agility classes fill quickly. Fees must be paid one week prior to the start of class to reserve your spot.
If fees have not been received, your place in class will be offered to the first person on the wait list.
CONTACT INFORMATION:CarDunAl ODTC