Youth Dog Training and Youth Agility Training
Youth Beginners Class and Youth Beginners Agility Class Description:
- This is a 6-week class for kids ages 9-14 years old
- COST: $60.00
- PLEASE NOTE: This is not a drop-off. A Parent or Guardian needs to be present the entire class.
- Dogs must be at least one year old, and get along with other dogs.
Goal of the Youth Classes:
- To teach kids basic leash handling techniques
- To improve the relationship between dogs and young handlers
- Puts emphasis on basic behaviors such as heeling, sit stay and recall
- To cover basic manners for the dogs
This class will give young handlers basic skills, which will enable them to be more confident when working with their dogs. It is more about the handlers than it is about training the dogs. This is not a substitute for our Beginners class.
- For Obedience and Agility Classes: Handlers should bring a 6’ leash, water for their dogs and a bowl to each class.
- For the Agility Class: Handlers will also need to bring their dogs favorite treats.